SENIOR DESIGNERKTGY Group, Inc
Denver, CO 80202
Job Type- Full-time
KTGY is a full-service architecture, branding, interiors and planning firm specializing in residential, retail, hospitality and mixed-use environments. Our firm and our work are guided by a continuous focus on innovation, creativity, collaboration and a deep responsibility we feel towards enhancing communities and neighborhoods. Our architects, designers and planners combine big picture opportunities, leading-edge sustainable practices and impeccable design standards to create memorable destinations of enduring value.
THE DENVER STUDIO
Collaborative and creative, the KTGY Denver office high-density and for-sale studios focus on mixed-use, infill, age focused, affordable and single-family communities. Communication and connectivity are key to designing thriving and sustainable neighborhoods. Driven to innovate and to give back we can be found hosting design charettes and supporting local charities. Join us today and positively impact the communities in which we live, work and design.
Seeking an idea generator who is as comfortable programming a site as designing a building or a facade. From concept to schematic design, the Senior Designer will work collaboratively to turn problems into solutions. You must be able to articulate a compelling design vision, in graphics, in speaking and in writing, to the project team, the client and the public.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to research and apply various codes and ordinances
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain effective communication and quality control
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, direct work of self and others
- Intermediate understanding and proficiency using the following software:
- AutoCad and/or REVIT
- Sketch Up
- Adobe Suite
- MS Office
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- 4-year Architectural degree preferred and/or combination of required education and experience
- Intermediate understanding of building codes, including national and state local codes
- Specialized knowledge of various product types, code requirements, and construction practices and how to apply, detail, and specify them
Compensation is based upon experience and estimated range is $75,000 - $80,000 annually.
As Part of the Team, You’ll Enjoy:
Company paid medical, dental and vision coverage with buy-up options, basic life and AD&D upon enrollment day one
- 401k match with full vesting upon enrollment
- Professional Development Programs including continued education reimbursement and bonus’ on certain licenses
- Hybrid work schedule option flexibility
- PTO, and an Alternative Work Week option
- Wellness benefits and gym membership discounts
- Access to mental health and coaching resources
- Being part of a team that is passionate about supporting the success of our employees!
To learn more about our High Density and For Sale Studio’s work visit our website.
Residential Architects | KTGY | Architecture | Branding | Interiors | Planning
- 5 year(s): Industry Experience
- Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field