DesignerHord Coplan Macht, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
Job Type- Full-time
About Our People
Excellent design can’t happen without exceptional people. This value continues to guide our growth. We hire talented people, inspire them with work that they love, and build a team that becomes a family.
About Our Search
We are looking for Designers with excellent communication, design, graphic and visualization skills. This individual will work with the project teams throughout the design process to successfully execute architectural projects.
About The Position
- Participating in planning studies and presentations
- Preparing concept designs and design presentation materials
- Developing preliminary architectural designs
- Drafting design development and construction documents
- Supporting construction administration, including answering RFIs, reviewing shop drawings and making site visits for observation of construction
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Excellent design, graphic and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or experience with other CADD software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce high-quality documents under deadline-driven environments
About Our Culture
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Responsible. Caring. We work together to achieve something special. We care about helping people realize their potential.
About our Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(K) with company match
- PTO Plans
- Mentorship Programs and Professional Development
**Portfolio, Link to portfolio, or Work Samples Required**