Interior DesignerOz Architecture
Job Type- Full-time
OZ Architecture is known locally and nationally for innovative and award-winning architecture. Our 55-year history has established OZ as an anchor in Denver's creative community with our design studio located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District). Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and one that promotes learning, development, and advancement of all employees. We have a wide range of architectural and interior design practice areas and encourage our staff to explore each of them to discover what best suits their passions. We are driven by our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for creative, and talented professionals to join our outstanding team.
Position Summary: The Interior Designer plans, designs, and furnishes for a variety of commercial interior environments, including hospitality, corporate office, multi-family residential, mixed-use, and civic projects. Contributes to design and graphic illustration, conducts field verifications, prepares drawings and project documents using Revit, and resolves design issues. Researches and selects materials and finishes, furniture options, and equipment required for projects. Maybe supervise, instruct, and coach junior level designers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent field.
- 2-5 years of interior project design and documentation
- Interior architecture and space planning expertise
- Expert in graphic programs such as Adobe Creative Suit (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Modeling and 3D skills in Sketchup, Enscape, and/or VRay is a plus
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with design consultants and owner's representatives is a must
- Revit proficiency required
- NCIDQ certification preferred
Salary and Benefits: We reward hard work and focus on providing employees with opportunities to advance. We also encourage building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play get old, real fast. That's why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, health-wellness activities, employee art show, office dogs, and regular employee events. Salary Range: $52,000-$62,000
Take a closer look at the diversity of our work and learn more about our culture, OZ Architecture.
How to Apply:
Job Type: Full-time