Associate App Designer (Enterprise App Production Specialist)
Associate App Designer (Enterprise App Production Specialist)Pushpay
As an Enterprise App Production Specialist you will work to make a memorable first impression with unique app designs for some of our largest and most influential customers. You will also strive to deliver best practices in mobile design to ensure maximum engagement with end-users. You will provide escalated technical assistance and support to our internal teams and customers.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years creative experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment, with knowledge of best practices when responding to customers via phone or email
- Proven ability to create usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process
- Expert knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, or Pixelmator.
- Demonstrated use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
- Deep appreciation and natural eye for clean and beautiful aesthetics
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects and client relationships while ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting design deadlines
- Understanding of key drivers for church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products and services
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM software and (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- SaaS industry experience is another major plus
What You'll Do
- Design amazing apps that capture our Enterprise-level customers' brand and content within the app CMS (Mobile App Studio).
- Provide technical support to our internal teams and customers
- Act as mobile design consultant, working with Implementation teams and our customers to drive best practices for mobile engagement with the Mobile app studio.
- Effectively manage time to provide deliverables within our service level agreements and internal KPI's.
- Identify customer goals and provide creative solutions leveraging our Mobile App Studio.
- Gain deep technical understanding of the Pushpay app platform, set appropriate expectations, overcome objections, and provide desirable solutions.
- Equip and train customers with best practices within the CMS platform, provide best practices for engagement, mobile design, and mobile adoption strategies.
- Contribute to creative initiatives and projects to be determined by overall company/team goals. (i.e. designing app templates)
- Be a key player in platform improvement
- Weekend coverage once every 14-15 weeks
- Other duties may be required
- 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.
- Annual training allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented and generous colleagues
- Use your software development superpower to craft products that have large social impact
- Flexible working program
- Competitive salary
- Mac-based gear + latest UX tools
- Communicative leadership
- Volunteering options through our employee led Pushpay Cares team
- Grow your skills in a mature software development practice where self-directed learning and growth are part of your consistent work rhythms.
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today's world, "online" or "digital" is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
The App Production team, part of the larger Implementation team is in charge of designing, implementing and supporting the app product. The app helps to create a central hub of content, media and resources, all while uniquely branding it to each customer's organization. After over 2 years of existence we have become the most popular church app provider in the industry with over 5,000 apps live on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Compensation varies by state
- CO State: $52-$66K/year