Landscape DesignerCity Floral Landscaping
Denver, CO 80220
QualificationsDriver's License (Required)
Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time
City Floral Landscaping is a small business in Denver, CO 80220. We are professional, fast-paced and creative.
Our work environment includes:
- Casual work attire
- Lively atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Rapidly growing, high-end residential design-build, and full-service landscaping company with 100+ years of experience in the industry is seeking to add an experienced Landscape Designer/Architect with sales experience to our growing team.
Candidates should possess a BA or BS in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university or have other equivalent education/experience, and a minimum of 2-years practical experience in residential landscape design and sales.
Candidates should also be proficient in site analysis/inventory and initial site layout; have strong color-rendering skills; and be able to provide full-scale drawings and details for client sales presentations. LS Design Software proficiency is a must, MS
Word and Excel a definite plus as well as strong working knowledge of plant material; strong written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to work efficiently and independently. Candidates must have solid prior experience in sales/sales presentation and be equally motivated by/interested in both the sales and design aspects of the position.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and overall fit with the position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and performing initial on-site design consultations with new clients
- Creating formatted drawings by hand and in LS design software as needed for design team and client review.
- Completing initial site inventory and analysis to develop accurate plans
- Creating detail and other drawings for base, conceptual, planting, structural, lighting, and other areas as required for plants.
- Development and assimilation of client budgets into initial bids/estimates for installation
- BA or BS (or higher) in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university or other relevant education. Will consider waiving requirement of formal education if candidate is able to demonstrate a track-record of successful industry experience
- A passion for the Green Industry and commitment to maintaining City Floral’s high standard of excellence
- A natural drive towards continual improvement and gaining a broader knowledge of available plant materials and design elements
- Consistent dedication to providing the highest level of client service possible
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including Excel, LS design software, Word, CRM.
- The ability to organize, multi-task and handle frequent interruptions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Previous experience in landscape sales, field management, and customer service
- Strong sales/negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs.
- Positive, results-driven mentality with a genuine affinity for the sales aspect of the design process
- Valid Colorado driver’s license
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
Excellent career opportunities exist as we have averaged consistent year-over-year growth with no direct advertising. Our team is small and individual contributions do not go unnoticed. We also have a generous bonus program and offer full benefits to those individuals able to demonstrate the ability and commitment to apply their individual professional skills and talents directly to the operating philosophy and operational standards of the company. Pay to be based upon experience and fit with the requirements of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80220: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location