Architect / Designer II
Architect / Designer IICuningham Group
Job Type- Full-time
Cuningham, an award-winning architecture firm with 6 offices nationally, is seeking a Architect/Designer II (licensed or non-licensed) in our Denver office. We strive for excellence by aligning the skills, and talents of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great design. In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate and collaborative. We can genuinely say that we love what we do and foster an environment where we have fun doing it!
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of assignments in all aspects of architectural design from project conception to construction completion. They will demonstrate sound knowledge of architectural principles and practices, taking initiative in contributing to both the design and documentation. Prepare and develop design concepts and studies as well as preparing design presentation materials.
The successful candidate will have 4+ years of architectural experience, preferably in multifamily residential type projects. They should be highly motivated and thrive in a collaborative environment. We strive to innovate and look for our team members to have a learning mindset and come to the table with creative solutions.
What you will do
- Work closely with project leaders and project team members to deliver fully coordinated construction documents through a collaborative team-based approach.
- Be committed to design innovation, technical craft, and environmental stewardship.
- Perform any task required for the successful execution of a project design including design development, client presentations, design documentation, and architectural detailing.
- Share and present design concepts to team members, clients, and contractors.
- Be focused on project goals and bringing the project design concept to fruition.
- Work hard, have fun, challenge yourself, and challenge others.
What we look for
- An accredited professional architecture degree (bachelors or masters).
- 4+ years' experience, working in an Architecture firm.
- Interest in (experience with) Multi-family design is preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. are ideal.
- Strong architectural technical and documentation skills.
- Strong graphic design and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- General knowledge of building and zoning codes.
- LEED accreditation or other green building experience/wellness certification is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation Range: $53,000 - $90,000 (Annual Salary). Compensation commensurate with experience, capabilities, and licensure/certification.
- Benefits: Cuningham offers a variety of benefits to employees including; health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Cuningham is a recognized design leader dedicated to creating enduring experiences for a healthy world. Starting a career at Cuningham means joining a team dedicated to projects that matter. With dynamic clients across 20+ markets, our firm is committed to environmentally sustainable and solutions-oriented design. Our creative, interdisciplinary teams cultivate the engagement of a smaller studio while providing the resources and nimbleness of a global firm — and we do it all in work environments that enable everyone to feel welcome and heard.
To promote the health and safety of our teams and meet the demands of many client contracts, Cuningham requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative proctored test to enter our offices and select project sites.
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 22008215