Senior Project Architect/ Designer
Senior Project Architect/ DesignerThe Beck Group
Denver, CO 80204
Who we are
We're The Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck, you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that's why we are seeking experienced Architects/Designers like you to help transform the industry and continue building Beck's respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Senior Project Architect/ Designer to join an extraordinary project team in Denver. As the Senior Project Architect/ Designer you will lead the team(s) through all aspects of design documentation, modeling, quality control, consultant coordination and technical issues.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and promote a culture of good business ethics along with effectively managing client relationships
- Encourage project team members to promote Beck
- Promote collaboration and integration throughout the design and construction process
- Promote community service involvement along with effectively supervising and mentoring staff
- Lead the development of project manuals along with performing ongoing document quality control reviews
- Participate as a technical resource, and lead core skills and lessons learned initiatives
- Research, understand and comply with Architecture practice statutes in the project's jurisdiction
- Understand and apply zoning, building, life safety, accessibility and energy codes
- Understand building systems selection evaluation and detailing
- Understand construction sequencing and constructability and understand compliance with building and project budgets
- Understand project and professional liability and actively monitor for conditions that could increase risk
- Work closely with the Project Design Team and Design Principal to execute the project
- Actively manage budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; and project team assignments
- Create an environment of open communication
- Lead the project process and team
Who will be a great fit
You have the ability to foster collaboration with our design partners and our construction team and possess uncompromising authenticity, empathy and integrity.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 9+ years of experience
- Professional registration
Recommended training includes:
Core Skills, Revit, Sketchup, Public Speaking, LEED Green Associate Certification
Ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain best practices related to architectural design and production.
- Retirement plan and 401(k) matching
- Career Paths to aid in your development
- Flexible spending accounts
- Holidays and paid time off
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage that starts day one of employment
- Wellness program, including flu shots and biometric screenings
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.